Established in Hannover Province of Germany in 1999, Exitcom is a recycling company providing services in the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). Exitcom, having reinforced its expertise and pioneering identity in its field through the works and investments that it had made since 2002, took place successfully on several major projects in the activities carried out Turkey, where it started as the first e-waste recycling company, in 2003.
The company, going on providing its services in two main points, Germany / Hannover and Turkey / Kocaeli, provides integrated solutions and consultancy services about issues such as on e-waste, environmental technologies, reverse supply chain management.
Exitcom demonstrates the importance it attaches to the environment, people and quality with its ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 management systems, which are integrated into end-to-end operating processes with a capacity of 15,000 tons of waste treatment per year.
Exitcom, which reaches the recovery rates between 92% and 95% that are highly above the average, continues its activities, at an increasing speed, with its experienced and expert staff, each of whom is an environmental volunteer, and with innovative and dynamic management approach, with the aim of creating a more livable, clean environment and future.
- As being Exitcom Recycling, the first electronic waste recycling company of Turkey, we have been contributing to the cyclical economy and a sustainable environment by providing the recycling of all electronic waste groups through our innovative projects. We offer environmentally friendly solutions for recycling of the products of manufacturer / importer companies, which are expired to be used, in accordance with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (AEEE) regulations. We have integrated facilities, which can provide recycling of Lamp / Fluorescent, Cartridge / Toner and battery, and process all all AEEE groups, as being the first and only facilities in Turkey.
- We contribute to the national economy in line with our processes, which we continuously develop with the ideas of reaching zero waste and waste minimization, which are the targets of cyclical economy. We provide services in B2B and B2C fields with our collection systems, which we have created without ignoring the environmental interests and carbon footprint.
Wastes accepted to the facilities
- Group 1: Fridge / Cooler / Air Conditioning Devices
- Group 2: Large Household Appliances
- Group 3: Television / Monitor
- Group 4: Information and Telecommunication
- Group 5: Lighting Equipment
- Group 6: Small Household Appliances / Toys / Sports and Entertainment Equipment /
- Monitoring and Control Instruments
- Toner / Cartridge
- E-Waste Recycling
- Toner Recycling
- Cable Recycling
- Battery Recycling
- Fluorescent Recycling
- Plastic Recycling
- CRT LCD Recycling
- Accumulator Storage
- Special Destruction
- Serial Number Control
- Data Destruction
- On-site Destruction for Logistics HDDs
- B2B-B2C Project Management